Civil Engineer - Job ID:5788
- Interface with clients, develope bid specifications, qualify, and interface with subcontractors
- Calculates cost and determines feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data
- Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project
- Inspects construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards
- Directs construction and maintenance activities at project site
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have 8+ years industrial site design experience.
- An understanding on the interrelation of civil, mechanical, and electrical disciplines on construction projects is a plus
- Experience in wastewater, chemical, or relevant industrial sector.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.