Discovery Biologist, Assay Development - Job ID:6102
- Develop and validate in vitro ,mechanism of action based assays
- Miniaturize and implement relevant assays for screening in 96 and/or 384-well to meet drug discovery objectives
- Manage multiple programs and collaborations with aggressive project deliverables and timelines
- Participate in operational activities alongside company management and other scientists
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline, with minimum 2 years industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement assays
- Familiar with molecular biology techniques such as cell culture, flow cytometry, transient/stable cell line generation, RT-qPCR, western blot, and ELISAs.
- Past involvement with projects involving testing of compounds and associated functional studies
- Experience with protein-protein and protein-small molecule projects is highly desirable
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.