Analyst (Sensory) - Job ID:5647
- Recruit internal and external panelists
- Prepare samples, and perform general lab duties
- Coordinate, conduct and gather data from sensory panels
- Produce statistical results/graphs from completed data
- Prepare screeners, consent forms, instructional sheets and score sheets
- Maintain a safe and sanitary laboratory, following GLP standards
- Some cooking may be required at times
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Public Health, Communications or related field
- Ability to lift 20lbs, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work safely, effectively and efficiently
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.