Analytical Technician - Job ID:6677
Responsibilities of the Analytical Technician:
- Perform analysis on assigned samples
- Maintain and calibrate equipment
- Provide data for Quality Control team
- Provides support function for non-conforming products
- Generates reports from the analysis of materials
- Comply with GMP standards and regulations
Requirements of the Analytical Technician:
- BS in Chemistry or related science.
- 1+ year experience working analytical laboratory techniques
- Experience with analytical test equipment such as GC, HPLC, and FTIR or similar analytical equipment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and other software a plus
Benefits of the Analytical Technician:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.