Animal Care Technician II - Job ID:5901
- Understands and follows SOPs and safety procedures
- Assists in monitoring compliance of daily husbandry requirements
- Performs daily animal health checks, documents assigned duties and reports abnormal animal conditions to facility management and/or veterinary staff
- Aseptically changes animal caging, maintains and sanitizes facility equipment, animal rooms, procedure rooms and other areas associated with animal facilities; while exercising proper waste disposal practices
- Maintains daily animal room census and corrects/requests cage cards as required
- Prepares and submits required husbandry records, logs, and inventories as requested
- Performs cage washing and assists with contract related duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Prior experience caring for animals in a laboratory or veterinary enviornment
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and stand for a porlonged period of time
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.