Animal Husbandry Technician - Job ID:5560
- Perform daily animal health checks
- Receive and house new animals
- Cage preparation, changing and routine maintenance
- Maintenance and inventory control of procedure rooms and animal housing rooms
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must have 2+ years rodent husbandry experience
- Basic Microsoft Office and computer skills
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.