Animal Research Technician - Job ID:5559
Animal Research Technician will provide support on drug discovery programs.
- Tissue collection, Dissection, Dosing (IP, IV, SC), necropsies
- Husbandry and health checks
- Laboratory maintenance
- AS/BS with 1+ years experience working with murine models
- Must have experience performing injections (SC, IP) and tissue/sample collection.
- AALAS/ALAT certification is a plus
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.