Animal Technician - Job ID:6101
- Maintains knowledge of applicable company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in order to successfully perform job duties.
- Cleans and/or completes spray-backs and sanitizing of animal caging and housing areas per SOP. Operates a variety of cleaning equipment such as pressure hoses and cage washers.
- Administers daily and enrichment feeding according to SOP or protocol prescribed amounts and types of feed. Assesses and documents appetite and feces patterns.
- Performs large and small animal receipt, including preparing housing for arrival, movement of animals to housing, preparing animal charts, and bathing and weighing of animals as required.
- Performs daily documentation activities, such as cleaning/sprayback and feeding dates and times, sanitation dates and initials, appetite, feces and vomit observations, room and location transfers,
- room temperature and humidity data, etc.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Previous animal handling experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Outlook experience preferred.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.