Associate Scientist - NGS - Job ID:5963
- Support research projects across diverse areas using next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies
- Run several projects simultaneously with minimal manager supervision
- Build standard sequencing libraries using commercial reagents
- Participate in the development of new NGS applications
- Operate robotic sample preparation and sequencing instruments
- Meticulously document work in an electronic lab book
- Be comfortable with the daily use of a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- MSc, BSc degree in Molecular Biology or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in standard laboratory techniques such as: PCR; molecular cloning; and gene expression methodologies
- Experience with NGS protocols is a plus
- Excellent laboratory and organizational skills
- Advanced literacy in Excel
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.