Associate Scientist (Formulation) - Job ID:6651
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist (Formulation):
- Develop existing formulations in the face of raw materials changes and process variations is also a function of product development.
- Must possess ability to comprehend the client’s problem and work independently to solve the problem in the most efficient manner possible.
- Maintain accurate, complete and detailed formulation records.
- Ability to set up and maintain various equipment used for making formulations including mixing vessels..
- Actively participate in customer interactions with sales and other technical staff.
- Conduct applications laboratory work as needed to solve customer issues and support new product qualification trials.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist (Formulation):
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science or Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant formulation experience.
- Some experience in coatings; experienced with coating formula/formulation process, testing methods for different coating applications.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.