Associate Scientist (GPCR) - Job ID:5492
- Perform in vitro tudies using cell lines and primary airway epithelial cells.
- Responsible for GPCR assay development and develop assays using cells lines.
- Deliver high quality data and work in compliance with company guidelines.
- BS or MS and 3+ years with in vitro studies.
- Must have experience with GPCR biology and assay development.
- Proven track record in assay automation and high-throughput fluidics.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.