Bioanalytical Research Associate - Job ID:5073
- Responsible for cellular assays and biochemical analysis of samples from in vivo studies.
- Validate cellular models to test various mRNA therapeutics.
- Deliver results that adhere to scheduled timelines.
- Present and analyze data.
- BS Degree in life science and 2+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with HPLC and ELISA.
- Demonstrable excellence in laboratory techniques.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.