Biostatistician - Job ID:6717
Responsibilities of the Biostatistician:
- Assist clinical scientists on the use of correct statistical techniques and analysis methodology.
- Provide statistical input in planning translational studies to adequately support proofs of concept.
- Act as an integral member of the project team, collaborate effectively with other team members and customers.
- Stay up-to-date on, apply and develop cutting-edge data analysis tools and statistical techniques when needed.
- Work to set deadlines and ensure high quality on all aspects of the data analysis work.
- Provide high-quality statistical consultations.
- Continuously monitor data readout and compile analysis reports to customers.
Requirements of the Biostatistician:
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with advanced data analysis and statistics.
- Must have experience programming in R.
- Python and SQL is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.