Cell Culture Associate - Job ID:5548
- Performs cell culture on multiple cell lines, and must be able to accurately monitor for contamination.
- Performs cell line maintenance, expansion, and freezing for cell banking
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment to complete investigations.
- Prepares, orders, and maintains stocks of necessary reagents, solutions and supplies.
- BS in Biology or related area.
- Must have 1+ years experience with mammalian cell tissue culture and aseptic technique required.
- PCR experience is a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.