Clinical Data Manager - Job ID:6165
Responsibilities of the Clincal Data Manager:
- Development/design of eCRFs
- Developing programs to check the integrity of teh data, including range, error and logic checks
- Running queries to verify data quality on regular basis
- Preparing repots on the quantity of data and quality in the data management sytem
- Retrieving data and generating reports from the databse as requested
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory documents for submission to the IRB/FDA
- Attend/conduct meetings and webinars relevant to current or upcoming trials
Requirements of the Clinical Data Manager:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years experience with clinical data management
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.