Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:6502
Responsibilities of the Clinical Project Manager:
- Primary interface for functional team members and CROs to ensure the timely initiation and completion of clinical trials.
- Collaborates, identifies and proactively manages deliverables while removing bottlenecks by developing and executing contingency plans to achieve project deliverables.
- Coordinates and leads project team meetings, including development oversight of scope, timelines, actions and decision.
- Reviews, contributes and/or approves trial related clinical documents generated by Clinical CROs and vendors; including but not limited to protocol, ICF, IB, data validation manual, site monitoring and other plans, as needed.
- Monitors and reports on the clinical project health and operational execution in accordance with the approved development plans and scope.
- Monitors trial budget and scope for development activities, reviews budgets and contracts with CROs, vendors, and investigative sites (as applicable).
- Contributes to other key operational and functional activities as needed.
Requirements of the Clinical Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a scientific/health care field with clinical research or clinical operations experience (3+ years) within a pharmaceutical company, CRO or similar organization.
- PM Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment with strong attention to detail and ability to establish priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work successfully and build relationships within a cross-functional team.
- Working knowledge of current GMP, GCP, global regulatory requirements and guidelines governing clinical research practices.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.