Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:5235
- Development of project specific documents (research protocols, case report forms, monitoring plans, site training documents, source document templates, advertising).
- Coordination of RFP process and selection of contract research organizations (CROs); budget negotiation; ongoing CRO management and auditing.
- Selection and Management of vendors including, but not limited to: central and specialty laboratories, contract study drug manufacturers, institutional review boards, contract statisticians, electronic data capture vendors (IVRS and hand held storage devices).
- Review, approval, and ongoing tracking of project related expenses.
- Serving as point person for in-house clinical study supply manufacture and shipping.
- Secondary responsibilities may include: data management and data auditing for in-house/CRO clinical studies.
- Minimum BS/BA degree required, preferably in science or health-related field, or RN.
- 5+ years experience working in clinical research.
- Must have some clinical management experience preferably at a CRO or pharmaceutical/device company.
- Candidates with clinical monitoring experience are preferred.
Email resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.