Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:4833
- May lead cross-functional study team (s) and/or sub-team(s)
- Builds, manages, and maintains budgets, contracts and timelines for a given clinical trial
- Prepares content for training materials and coordinates training on study procedures
- In collaboration with medical director for study, creates study plans and study specific working practices
- Establishes study team contacts, roles, responsibilities, and objectives
- Develops, manages, and maintains relationships with external partners
- Develops study execution plans and risk management plans
- Facilitates effective communication between study sites and study team members to ensure ongoing successful execution
- Provides ongoing mentoring and guidance to CRA's/CTAs
- Establishes and executes risk management plans when require
- Serves as project manager for the functional area in managing protocol execution.
- Oversees study planning and timelines to ensure alignment with overall clinical development plan
- Works with management to determine resourcing needs
- With input from therapeutic area medical directors, leads the development of study documents including protocols, informed consent forms, and study manuals
- Bachelors degree in life sciences or related field.
- Must have 5+ years relevant industry, 3 years within the function.
- Experience developing trial plans and extensive clinical research knowledge and a cross-functional understanding of clinical trial methodology.
- Understands current and future business trends and information
- Effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory guidelines/directives
Required Skills: clinical, project management
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.