Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:4644
- Will manage in-house and outsourced clinical studies and develop research protocols, case report forms, monitoring plans, and site training documents.
- Responsible for coordination of RFP process, budget negotiation with CRO's, and ongoing management/auditing.
- Select vendors and review/approve project related expenses.
- Act as point person for in-house clinical study supply manufacture and shipping.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years clinical research experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Must have experience with clinical project management duties.
- Proficient in clinical and scientific data review, analysis, interpretation and publication.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.