Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:4869
Clinical Project Manager will manage phase III studies.
- Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles and ensure consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Develop study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance.
- Serve as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to.
- Collect information on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines
- Perform site initiation visits (15% travel to US sites)
- BS/MS with 3+ years Clinical Project Management experience.
- Must have site monitoring experience
Required Skills: Project Management, Clinical, Monitoring
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.