Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:6488
Responsibilities of the Clinical Project Manager:
- Be responsible for coordinating, facilitating and participating in all data management activities from initiation of protocol through database lock with minimal oversight.
- Contribute towards process improvement, data standards and efficiency gaining initiatives within data management working with data management leadership as needed;
- Support design, review and validation of clinical database.
- Support a number of moderate complexity / complex trials with minimal supervision;
- Be responsible for creation of data management plans and other data management documentation as needed with minimal oversight;
- Monitor progress and conduct of their respective projects, including all data cleaning and QC activities to ensure all remain on target to project timelines.
Requirements of the Clinical Project Manager:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the biological sciences or related discipline
- 4 years of clinical data management experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of GCP and regulatory requirements regarding clinical data management documentation and software.
- Preference will be given to those with oncology experience.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.