Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:4249
· Will be responsible for managing Phase II – IV clinical studies and devloping research protocols and case report forms.
· Candidate will also create monitoring plans, site training documents, and source document templates.
· Coordinate RFP process and select CRO's.
· Responsible for budget negotiation and ongoing CRO management.
· Select vendors including specialty laboratories, institutional review boards, and electronic data capture vendors.
· Review and approve ongoing project related expenses.
· Serve as point person for in-house clinical study supply manufacture and shipping.
· BS/BA degree required and 3+ years working in clinical project management.
· Candidates with clinical monitoring experience are preferred.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.