Clinical Project Manager - Job ID:4399
· Implementation and management of in-house and outsourced Phase II – IV clinical studies with responsibilities including:
· Development of project specific documents (research protocols, case report forms, monitoring plans, site training documents, source document templates, advertising).
· Coordination of RFP process and selection of contract research organizations (CROs); budget negotiation; ongoing CRO management and auditing.
· Review, approval, and ongoing tracking of project related expenses.
· Serving as point person for in-house clinical study supply manufacture and shipping.
· BS/BA degree required, preferably in science or health-related field, or RN
· Must have 2+ years experience working in clinical research
· Must have Clinical Project Management experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.