Clinical Protocol Associate - Job ID:6571
Responsibilities of the Clinical Protocol Associate:
- Coordinate necessary documents for clinical trials
- Work with physicians, nurses, managers to in development of clinical trials
- Document changes through out trials
Requirements of the Clinical Protocol Associate:
- BS in life science related discipline
- Attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Displayed experience in previous non-laboratory research and strong editing documentation skills
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.