Clinical Research Assistant - Job ID:5958
- Enroll patients in studies and conducts follow-up of subjects to meet study goals.
- Communicate with study patients in a professional and respectful manner and enlists their participation.
- Performs data collection and tracks all study materials.
- Prepares data for input, generates reports to review status of studies, creates files on computer, enters data into computer and
- double checks data entry for errors to ensure quality control of data.
- BS degree and 1+ years experience working in clinical research.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.