Clinical Research Assistant - Job ID:6501
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Assistant:
- Assists the Clinical Project Manager to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
- Coordinate shipping of investigational product to clinical research sites.
- Perform other duties as required by the department.
- Assists Clinical Project Managers in the development, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of essential documents in the TMF (trial master files).
- Assist in the processing, tracking and filing of invoices for all clinical studies.
- Perform Quality Control checks of clinical trial documents.
- Assist in the preparation FDA correspondence and submission documents.
Requirements of the Clinical Research Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of clinical research or administrative work experience in biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office and Excel required.
- Experience using electronic data reporting tools and EPIC preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.