Clinical Trials Assistant - Job ID:6668
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trials Assistant:
- Develop and maintain nonclinical supply materials such as study support documents and reference manuals (study reference and pharmacy manuals, initial site regulatory binder).
- Assist in the processing, tracking and filing of invoices for all clinical studies
- Perform Quality Control checks of clinical trial documents
- Assist in the preparation FDA correspondence and submission documents
- Assist in creation of studies within the system per SOPs, track study-specific data, and generate reports.
- Assist in the distribution of key clinical trial documents (i.e., investigator brochures, protocols, informed consents, regulatory submissions).
- Receive and review regulatory documents from clinical sites.
Requirements of the Clinical Trials Assistant:
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in science or health-related field
- Previous experience of working in Clinical Research or the Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.