Contract Recruiter - Job ID:6349
Responsibilities of the Contract Recruiter:
- Develop sourcing plans to fill open positions.
- Source, quality and interview candidates for strategic hire positions for future candidates.
- Search for potential candidates, screen resumes and conduct phone interviews to fill open positions.
- Work with recruitment agencies and other third party organizations.
- Evaluate, interpret and explain talent based selection tools with/for Hiring Managers, during the recruiting process.
- Coordinate interview schedules for candidates and offer letters for potential new hires.
- Will plan, evaluate, research and/or recommend systematic and/or process improvements for the Science Recruiting Function.
Qualifications of the Contract Recruiter:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Minimum 1 year recruiting experience for science related positions.
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication.
- Must be able to multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to negotiate effectively.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.