Controls Engineer - Job ID:6636
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer:
- Play a role in scope definition and design with primary responsibilities of PLC/DCS based control system and instrument design per client requirements.
- Designing and developing new control systems.
- Specifying instruments and equipment to meet design requirements.
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems.
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports.
- Perform all programming of the control system as required.
- Work in close cooperation with other team/project leaders to develop cost, schedule and performance.
Requirements of the Controls Engineer:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related area., and a minimum of ten years’ experience in a similar industry.
- Must have 4+ years experience working with PLC based control systems.
- Experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix systems is required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.