Customer Service Representative - Job ID:6669
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Answer all incoming calls
- Perform all inbound call center functions and handle inquiries from patients, clients, and sales force members including but not limited to:
- Result inquiries
- Schedule pickups via FedEx, driver, and regional driver
- Place supply orders
- Account leads
- Assist with questions regarding accounts
- Screen calls accordingly, identify the nature of the issue/inquiry, and if necessary escalate and transfer to the appropriate department or party.
- Perform data entry as backup if needed
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelor’s in Biology or other related life science discipline
- Minimum 1 year of related customer service experience, preferable in sales and marketing, technical, customer service, or operations support capacity.
- Well-developed ability to multitask and prioritize, strong organizational skills and detail orientation are of the highest importance.
Benefits of the Customer Service Representative:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.