Data Manager - Job ID:5506
- Will assist in the implementation of clinical data management processes.
- Maintain a high level of data quality by creating and adhering to standard eCRFs and data structures.
- Perform data analyis and assist in preparing clean databases, including processing of discrepancies and queries.
- Preparing documentation noting the testing changes and performing follow-up testing to validate that the changes have been made, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in science or related area.
- Must have 2+ years data management experience.
- Must have experience working with clinical and/or scientific data.
- Must be strong with Excel and able to create pivot tables, charts, etc.