Director, Immunotherapy - Job ID:6105
- Supervise research associates and/or scientists.
- Discover and develop new therapeutic modalities for cancer immunotherapy
- Design, construct, evaluate and optimize new vectors for T cell therapies.
- Explore disease mechanisms and mechanism of drug action in vitro and in vivo .
- Develop cell-based in vitro models and animal models to assess anti-tumor specificity, efficacy and safety of gene-modified T cells.
- Participate in collaboration on novel I-O targets with internal and external collaborators.
- Present at group meetings, global project team meetings, and site meetings.
- Ph.D. in Immunology with 8+ years of experience in T cell and or dendritic cell biology
- Experience with molecular cloning techniques, mammalian cell culture (particularly 1° immune cells) and use of viral vectors to introduce genetic material into cells is strongly preferred
- Experience with immunological assays, including flow cytometry and functional cell assays.
- Solid technical knowledge and hands-on experience with conventional immunological techniques.
- Broad experience in assessing T cell function, differentiation, and memory development.
- Experience in immune cell isolation and characterization using multi-color flow cytometry.
- Working knowledge of various murine tumor and/or infectious disease models.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend new therapeutic concepts in the area of immune modulation.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.