Director, Quality Control - Job ID:6446
Responsibilities of the Director, Quality Control:
- Manage QC Department, including staff and laboratory activities.
- Develop QC department protocols and procedures for operation.
- Manage all daily aspects of QC laboratory including but not limited to, testing, instrumentation, release testing of raw materials and finished products.
- Manage and execute analytical method validation.
- Manage and execute QC equipment qualification (IQ,OQ,PQ), with help as needed.
- Assist in the review of all quality-related documents.
- Develop and conduct departmental cGMP and SOP training program in coordination with QA Manager.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in analytical methodology, microbiological methods and adherence to GMP and ICH compliance and/or conformance
- Lead QC continuous improvement initiatives including implementation of new methods and equipment.
- Participate in CAPAs, investigations, and change control committees.
Requirements of the Director, Quality Control:
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
- 10+ years of laboratory experience in cGMP regulated environment.
- Must display proficient knowledge of chemistry and microbiology QC testing methods
- Working knowledge of GDP, GLP and cGMP.
- Experience should include method development/validation and/or transfer/verification, protocols, and trouble shooting skills.
- Requires understanding of microbiology testing, analytical testing, and quality principles as applied to a cGMP environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.