Electrical Engineer - Job ID:5823
- Leading Exploratory, Technology Development and New product development relating to medical electrical devices and equipment
- Develop, both internally and with external vendors, solutions containing electronics, hardware and software
- Define and lead the design & development of Algorithms and Software for medical devices, especially for Sensor data collection and signal processing
- Create functional, interface and performance specifications for software subsystem
- Define software architecture from requirement specifications
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related technical field, MS preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with medical device
- Design of Algorithms for sensor data collection
- Design of analog and digital electronics including PCB design
- Applied experience applying fixed-point analysis and conversion of floating point algorithms
- MATLAB scripting and simulation
- Optical experience highly desired
- Design of FW for microcontrollers
- Past experience in a leadership role such as team lead, technical lead, project lead, etc.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.