Electrical Engineer - Job ID:4884
- Design and development of digital and analog circuits as well as micro-controllers for electromechanical instrumentation.
- Develop embedded systems using C.
- Presentation of designs to the project team.
- Communications as required with outsourcing and contract manufacturing partners.
- BSEE and 5+ years experience with analog design and embedded systems development using C.
- Must also have experience with board and system level debugging and be familiar with data acquisition, Test and Development equipment such as scopes, spectrum analyzers and Microprocessor development systems.
- Experience working with instrumentation is a plus.
Required Skills: BSEE, C, embedded systems
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.