Electrical Engineer - Job ID:5087
- Will design electrical equipment, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial applications.
- Design test equipment and determine procedures for testing products.
- Ensure that manufacturing and testing conform to specifications and requirements.
- Interaction and coordination with marketing, sales, electrical, mechanical, production personnel and customers throughout the production cycle.
- Provide technical support to subcontractors and maintenance department related to installation, startup, repair, and operation.
- BSEE and 5+ years experience designing industrial applications.
Knowledge and familiarity with process controls.
- PLC and SCADA development and troubleshooting a plus.
- Experience with high to medium voltages a plus.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.