Firmware Engineer - Job ID:4321
- Will design/develop analog and digital circuitry for electro-mechanical instrumentaion.
- Develop embedded systems using C and provide technical support to senior engineers, sales managers, and distributors.
- Conducts design verifications; plans appropriate experiments to evaluate design capabilities and risks.
- Performs design changes, revisions, and drawing releases in compliance with SOPs.
- Identifies and works with external suppliers as needed.
- BSEE and 5+ years experience with analog and digital design.
- Demonstrated expertise in firmware design and implementation using C.
- Experience with manufacturing issues, including production and test desirable.
- Familiarity with the hardware design process including schematics, board bring up, hardware design verification and validation a significant plus.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in science, engineering and green technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.