Electrical Engineer - Job ID:5651
- Utilize OrCAD to design analog, digital, and microprocessor circuitry
- Design high speed GHz electronics.
- Product improvements and cost reductions for electronic products.
- Provide engineering support for purchasing team.
- Provide engineering support as required to manufacturing project engineering group.
- Perform firmware development using C++.
- Perform hardware design and circuit analysis with simulation.
- Generate schematics and bill of material, PCB layout guidelines.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years experience designing analog, digital, and microprocessor circuitry.
- Experience designing with microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Must have experience with OrCAD.
- Familiarity with Verilog and/or VHDL and simulation and modeling tools Matlab or Simulink will be a big plus
- Experience with FPGA development tools a plus.
- Must have some knowledge of firmware development.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.