Engineering Technician - Job ID:6345
Responsibilities of the Engineering Technician:
- Will build electro-mechanical instrumentation in a protoype environment and support structures and install components, units, layouts, assemblies, wiring or assembly casings using crimping, cable harnessing , and hand soldering.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies and circuits for accuracy; conduct tests and assessments to ensure conformance to specifications and functional performance
- Analyze results, troubleshoot and repair systems and assemblies when required to adhere to specifications and ensure quality; compile and maintain records documenting schematics, resources used and corrective action taken.
- Will draft assembly documentation and wiring diagrams as required.
- Software installation and computing experience: installing software images on Linux and Windows based machines, command line interfaces, etc.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience working as an engineering or electro-mechanical technician.
- Experience reading blueprints and technical drawings
- Experience fabricating, assembling, and installing wire harnesses
- Must have soldering certification.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.