Entomologist - Job ID:6236
Responsibilites of the Entomologist:
- Support product development by conducting advanced whole organism bioassays under laboratory conditions.
- Collect and summarize data and deliver results and recommendations as oral and written reports as required.
- Work both independently and within a small team with a minimum of supervision.
- Provide input into new test protocol development and align methods with decision goals.
- MS or PhD in Entomology or related field with 5+ years industry experience
- Must have experience designing high throughput assays
- Must be ok with start up environment
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.