Facilities Manager - Job ID:5658
- Facilities Manager is responsible for the Maintenance and Calibration of assets including process equipment, utilities, and site infrastructure as well as managing projects.
- Develop, maintain, and improve facility programs for efficiency, cost effectiveness and proactive operations.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and responsible for the maintenance of company infrastructure.
- Develop/implement/monitor budgets.
- Develop and maintain relationship with landlord; vendors, and federal, state and local authorities.
- 5+ years experience in facilities management for a GMP facility.
- Experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.