Facilities Technician - Job ID:6650
Responsibilities of the Facilities Technician:
- Conducts and/or assists in repairs and preventative maintenance of equipment, building support systems, utility systems, and laboratory systems
- Revises, and reviews maintenance or other related procedures
- Provide regulatory and partner audit support
- Interprets electrical schematics, I/O wiring and panel drawings, utility, process system/equipment, plumbing, ductwork, and HVAC P&ID's
- May perform general labor duties as needed
Requirements of the Facilities Technician:
- Minimum High School Diploma. Preferred education/experience is: 2 year technical/AA/AS degree
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Experienced in pharmaceutical, biotech, or similar FDA (GLP) or other regulated environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Experience with pharmaceutical process equipment, HVAC, laboratory, refrigeration and utility equipment
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.