Field Application Scientist - Job ID:6713
Responsibilities of the Field Application Scientist:
- Conduct customer demonstrations on the aforementioned products in conjunction with the associated geographical Sales team; perform sample analysis with customer samples using these Inorganic analysis product.
- Prepare data packages summarizing the analysis via online meeting or in person.
- Collaborate with all Field Team members to develop and deploy world-class systems and tools and provide front-line support to sales as the Field Application Scientist.
- Provide and deliver product training to field (marketing & sales) as new features/functionality is available for designated product and domain specialty.
- Coordinate with Product Management to identify, communicate, and incorporate new product enhancements and also with the Services team to insure we
- deliver competitive solutions that are differentiated through value as perceived by our customers.
Requirements of the Field Application Scientist:
- Master’s Degree or higher in biology, chemistry, or biochemistry (PhD preferred).
- 2 - 5 years laboratory experience, including development of immunoassays.
- Analytical thinker with excellent data visualization skills and a knack for troubleshooting.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.