Firmware Engineer - Job ID:4682
- Develop new electronic/embedded systems for medical devices.
- Perform schematic capture and board layout
- Develop design documentation, drawing packages, and BOMs
- Manage vendors and communicate design approaches to project team and clients
- Work closely with product architects to ensure best products are being built
- FPGA programming
- BSEE and 2+ years experience developing embedded systems and firmware.
- Experience with FPGA design and testing methods
- Experience with automated testing and tools
- Working knowledge of industry engineering standards such as IEC 61000, IEC 61010, and IEC 60601 is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.