Formulation Chemist - Job ID:6433
Responsibilites of the Formulation Chemist:
- Work independently to prepare and develop prototype formulations for a variety of product types.
- Must possess ability to comprehend the client’s problem and work independently to solve the problem in the most efficient manner possible.
- Maintain accurate, complete and detailed formulation records.
- Ability to set up and maintain various equipment used for making formulations including mixing vessels and homogenizers.
- Must be highly productive, self-directed, and self-motivated.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area at all times.
Requirements of the Formulation Chemist:
- BS in Chemistry, ChemE, or rleated area.
- Must have 3+ years formulation experience coupled with analytical laboratory experience.
- Top candidates will demonstrate a desire to advance and excel in their position while contributing to overall company growth.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in cGMP environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.