Formulation Scientist - Job ID:6235
Responsibilities of the Formulation Scientist:
- Conduct laboratory-based analytical chemistry and formulation research activities with small molecule, oligonucleotide and/or protein-based drug candidates
- Contribute to the design and execution of in vitro and in vivo experiments.
- Execute experimental protocols and collect / record results
- Analyze experimental data, prepare and submit technical reports, and present results at project team and departmental meetings.
- Coordinate day-to-day laboratory activities to ensure reagents are available and maintenance of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D in life science, either in chemistry, biochemistry and/or other related discipline.
- Experience with small molecule / oligonucleotide / protein compound formulation and management.
- Experience with purification / analysis of small molecules, oligonucleotides, and / or proteins by high or low pressure LC methods (RP, SEC, HIC, etc.).
- Experience with plant biology highly desired
- Familiarity with bioconjugation methodology.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.