Formulation/Development Scientist- Tech Transfer - Job ID:5504
- Design/execute experimental studies to support development of solid oral dosage forms
- Independently develop formulations for tablets/capsules
- Demonstrate successful BE / PK outcomes
- Knowledge of cGMPs, DEA requirements and FDA guidance’s documents
- Familiar with Design of Experiment/ QbD tools
- Technical operation of Fluid bed technology
- Participate as lead scientist in technical transfer of manufacturing processes in-house from clients and between Process Development/ GMP Manufacturing groups
- Accurately documents data and completes batch records
- May cross train in various tasks including R&D/ cGMP manufacturing
- Prepare/ maintain weekly progress reports for every project, and present technical data to team
- Expertise in pharmaceutical processes including granulation, blending, fluid bed coating/ drying, milling, drying, compression or encapsulation and pan coating for tablets/capsules, while monitoring stability study results.
- Strong understanding of generic pharmaceutical product development process including pre-formulation, formulation design of experiment, QbD, scale-up, technical transfer and ANDA submission activities.
- Ph.D. or MS in related science with 1-2 years of experience
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.