Inside Sales Representative - Job ID:6106
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share through our approved sales methodology
- Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and influencers and stakeholders within targeted healthcare prospects.
- Travel to call on existing and prospective partners with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, and promoting Ideal Protein
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close
- Acquire in a reasonable amount of time in-depth knowledge of Ideal Protein Protocol
- Perform territory mapping to optimize prospecting within region
- Strategize and demonstrate a tailored solution and structure with multi-year business relationships
- Must possess an understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of product, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in life science field or related discipline
- Consistent high sales achiever
- Proven track record of achievement with a minimum 2 years of sales or business development experience calling on pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostics accounts
- Proven track record of acquiring new business clients
- Experience building a partnership in designated territory
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.