LIMS Analyst - Job ID:6785
Responsibilities of the LIMS Analyst:
- Perform day-to-day activities of QC computerized systems, such as LIMS, OpenLab, Empower, and lab computer systems.
- Perform application administration tasks for QC computerized systems.
- Responsible for maintaining LIMS, OpenLab, and other enterprise systems.
- Assist with instrument/equipment installation and maintenance.
Requirements of the LIMS Analyst:
- Bachelors: Scientific / Biotech / Pharmaceutical / IT field of study.
- Preferred 2+ years information management experience.
- Preferred Systems knowledge/experience in Empower, Computerized Systems Management (general user support, software upgrades, etc.) and Labware LIMS.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.