Lab Manager - Job ID:6661
Responsibilities of the Lab Manager:
- Extraction of DNA from client samples
- Implementation of qualitative and quantitative PCR-based assays
- Preparation of libraries, and genotyping of SNPs utilizing multiple platforms
- Manage laboratory staff, schedule trainings, onboard new members, and perform staff reviews
- Lab equipment maintenance and up-keep
- Work in conjunction with international laboratories to ensure deadlines are met
Requirements of the Lab Manager:
- BS or MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years industry experience
- Displayed experience using PCR/SNP’s/DNA Extraction methods
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Experience designing protocols, troubleshooting and analyzing results
- Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.