Manager / Director of Operations - Staffing Services - Job ID:7902
We are currently seeking an individual with extensive experience within the agency staffing industry, preferably from a technology sector.
Manager / Director of Operations – Staffing Services
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc. is a Boston area recruiting firm specializing in life sciences, engineering and green technologies. We work with scientific and engineering professionals at a variety of levels and disciplines primarily in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Green Technology industries.
We are currently seeking an individual with extensive experience within the agency staffing industry, preferably from a technology sector. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Strategic planning and execution of business expansion within existing operation as well as future field offices
- Identify and hire candidates for internal positions in recruiting, sales and administration roles.
- Audit current processes and procedures, develop recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Review, negotiate and approve client and vendor contracts, insurance requirements, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing and managing Profit & Loss statements.
- Develop incentives and hiring models to increase sales and internal staff.
- Work directly with Branch Manager to assist with day to day management of staff, procedural and operational issues.
- Coordinate with owner regarding growth & expansion plans, hiring, and procedural changes.
Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 10-15 years of experience working directly in the agency staffing business, preferably in a technology sector. Must have experience managing business units of six or more people. Experience managing profit and loss, client contracts and insurance requirements is preferred. Candidate will have strong leadership, sales and operational skills as well as strategic thinking and planning.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com