Manager, Process Development - Job ID:6649
Responsibilities of the Manager, Process Development:
- Develop manufacturing process and QC test to release quality products.
- Provide direction to manufacturing team to commercialize new assays.
- Assists in transfer and qualification of analytical methods, including assayexecution and final report writing.
- Complies with SOP’s.
- Analyzes and maintains data per applicable SOP’s.
- Documents activities in a cGMP manner.
- Performs investigation and resolution of out-of-spec events.
- Prepares reagents and solutions as necessary to conduct analyses.
- Performs routine maintenance of laboratory equipment.
Requirements of the Manager, Process Development:
- BS or higher degree in biochemistry, biochemical engineering or related disciplines.
- Must have 3+ years of GMP process development experience.
- Strong technical skills and broad knowledge in biochemistry and antibody production.
- Experience in scale-up, Process Development and technology transfer.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.