Manufacturing Associate - Job ID:6509
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Associate:
- Produce DNA for preclinical targets
- Conduct DNA purification using HPLC-based chromatography solutions
- Conduct in-process quality control assays to ensure DNA are within specifications
- Utilize automated equipment to enable capacity and short turnaround time
- Adhere to GMP standards
Requirements of the Manufacturing Associate:
- BS degree preferred and must have GMP Mfg experience.
- Must have some chromatography experience.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.