Manufacturing Manager (GMP) - Job ID:6175
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Manager (GMP):
- Decisions or recommendations consistently result in favorable project results and client satisfaction.
- Will heavily participate in facility expansion, validation.
- Has a demonstrated track record for managing (hands-on) manufacturing operations under cGMPs.
- Authoring and revising SOPs and Batch Records.
- Owning Manufacturing-related Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls.
- Ordering, inventorying and preparing raw materials and single-use components for use.
- Has excellent understanding and knowledge of isolating and purifying proteins from microbial and cell culture processes.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Manager (GMP):
- BS Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences.
- Must have 5+ years experience with GMP manufacturing.
- Must have direct experience with cell culture and cell banking.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.