Manufacturing Supervisor - Job ID:4414
· Will be responsible for supervising small production workforce in a laboratory environment.
· Will support materials management and manage employees to ensure quality product is delivered on time and within standard cost budgets.
· Prepare monthly management and metric reports including budget reporting.
· Writes/updates procedures to ensure their accuracy at all times.
· Make sure all equipment is calibrated and perform aseptic techniques following the SOPs.
· Produce production reports and Work with manufacturing partners to maintain processes for product preparation and assembly operations.
· Develop, maintain and document processes for consumables manufacturing.
· BS Degree in Life sciences or related field.
· Must have 2+ years lead/supervisory experience with reagents manufacturing.
· Must have experience working with bacteria and aseptic process
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.