Metrology Technician - Job ID:6301
Responsibilities of the Metrology Technician:
- Calibrates inspections, measurements and tests equipment in lab and onsite for accuracy in accordance with established calibration procedures
- Performs calibrations for in lab and onsite locations following prescribed CBRE procedures.
- Records data gathered during
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate measurement procedures.
- Generates certificates of calibration and/or out of tolerance
- Uses calibration software when required
Requirements of the Metrology Technician:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associates Degree (AA/AS) in scientific field of study preferred or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
- Previous work experience in instrumentation and control, installing, calibrating, maintaining and repairing equipment
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.