Organic Chemist - Job ID:6656
Responsibilities of the Synthetic Chemist:
- Conduct multi-step synthesis and optimization through effective reaction planning, effective reagent selection, and systematic analysis.
- Analysis and characterization of organic compounds using NMR, LCMS, GCMS, etc.
- Thorough documentation of experimental procedures, writing of reports and technical documents.
Requirements of the Synthetic Chemist:
- BS degree in Chemistry with 2+ years experience or MS with 1+ years.
- Must have experience with synthetic organic reactions/mechanisms
- Must have experience with NMR, HPLC, LC/MS, and other analytical methods.
Benefits of the Synthetic Chemist:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.