Peptide Scientist - Job ID:6342
Responsibilities of the Peptide Chemist:
- Responsible for the design, synthesis, and characterization of libraries of peptides and small molecules using state of the art methods.
- Will work independently as part of a collaborative research team and work with external parties in drug discovery efforts.
- Manage collaborations with CRO’s and supervise junior scientists.
- Must have a Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
- Must have experience with stapled peptides
- Strong communication skills and must be detail oriented.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.