Process Development Associate (Upstream) - Job ID:6591
Responsibilities of the Process Development Associate (Upstream):
- Will work with small-scale and large-scale bioreactors.
- Prep and maintain bioreactors for cell culture.
- Perform monitoring of cell viability and growth, cell culture metabolites, and other measurements from cultures.
- Develop protocols for production in shake flasks, wave bioreactors and stirred tank bioreactors.
- Generate, manage, and maintain critical methods and data in a highly organized manner.
Requirements of the Process Development Associate (Upstream):
- BS in chemical engineering, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, biotechnology, and related fields.
- Must have 2+ years with upstream process development and cell culture.
- Must be detail oriented and strong communication skills.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.