Product Manager - Job ID:5497
- Develop and deliver product training to the sales channel and other relevant groups.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and market dynamics using proven research methodologies.
- Define product roadmap and strategy for your product lines.
- Identify and fill product gaps.
- Translate product strategy into detailed engineering requirements for quick time-to-market development.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Drive product launches with a cross functional team including marketing, engineering, operations, supply chain, finance and executive staff members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Must have 5+ years experience in product management, marketing, or sales in the biotech, pharma, or medical device industry.
- Strong business, technical and marketing fundamentals are essential, along with the ability to identify key customer business pains and issues and articulate them verbally and in writing.
- Must be willing to travel when required, 20%.