Production Supervisor (Night Shift) - Job ID:6637
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor (Night Shift):
- Provides input into and approves of the detailed production schedule and daily production assignments.
- Serves as backup in the absence of the Manufacturing Production Planner.
- Ensures Customer product is processed according to specified procedure by maintaining machines and equipment for proper operation and minimized downtime and deviations; perform minor repairs when needed until maintenance is required for more complex repairs.
- Develop and sustain the manufacturing team as a quality minded culture driven by focusing on outstanding compliance, continuous improvement activities that support business objectives.
- Delegate tasks and assignments as required to keep focus on supervisory responsibilities.
- Assist in ensuring compliance to quality systems (FDA, GMP, ISO), product specifications, process instructions, safety requirements and company policies.
Requirements of the Production Supervisor (Night Shift):
- A BS or BA in biology or equivalent is required, however exceptions may be made based on relevant industry experience.
- Must have 2+ years working in a lead and/or supervisory capacity.
- Must have ISO and/or FDA experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.