Project Coordinator - Job ID:4597
Project Coordinator will be supporting projects / submissions for a small Clinical Research Department as well as some general executive administrative tasks. Position starts at 32 hours per week and may increase to 40 hrs. per week in the future.
Project Coordinator will be supporting projects / submissions for a small Clinical Research Department as well as some general executive administrative tasks. Specific duties include:
- Coordination with clinical sites and project vendors
- Study recruitment tracking
- Maintaining, processing, and tracking site invoices
- Maintaining study documents filing in both hardcopy and electronic systems
- Scheduling and record keeping of study related meetings
- Maintenance and quality control of the project files on the drive
- BS in Biology or related scientific field with experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Great opportunity for recent graduates looking to get into clinical or regulatory affairs.
- Knowledge of GCP and Regulatory compliance is a plus
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.